Would you like a role in supporting your local community?
Have you thought of becoming a community or town councillor?
(30232_Local Gov’t elections leaflet_WEB)
Community and town councillors are elected by the people in the local community and are responsible to them. As a councillor you will represent the views of local people and make decisions on a variety of issues concerning the community. You will also have the opportunity to contribute occupational or personal skills and expertise.
Town and Community Councillor – Nomination Forms & Guidance:
- Candidate contact information form
- Agent contact information form
- Nomination paper* (Note: nomination forms must be in by 4th April)
- Withdrawal of candidate paper
*When completing the nomination paper please ensure you complete and return the following:-
- Consent to nomination
- Certificate of Authorisation (if standing for a political party)
- Request for a party emblem paper (if standing for a political party)