The Vale of Glamorgan Council have launched a consultation on the Vale Public Service Board‘s draft Well-being plan.
The Public Services Board is made up of senior people from a number of different public sector organisations like the Council, Fire Service and Health Board and their draft Well-being Plan sets out what we are planning to do over the next five years.
Well-being Plan. Following a recent publication of the assessment of well-being in the Vale together with what has already been collected from public and stakeholder consultations, to gather what matters most to produce the draft Well-being Plan. They have identified four well-being Objectives to improve life in the Vale, they are:
- To enable people to get involved, participate in their local community and shape local services;
- To reduce poverty and tackle inequalities linked to deprivation;
- To give children the best start in life; and
- To protect, enhance and value our environment
Our Vale, Our Future – Vale of Glamorgan draft Well-being Plan – Have your say
The Vale of Glamorgan Council want you to tell them if they have identified the right Well-being Objectives and Actions to improve well-being in the Vale, ‘so let’s talk’!
You can get involved by:
Speaking to their team who will be out and about under the let’s talk banner; or
- Completing the online survey
- Joining in a #30daysofwellbeing conversation on social media
- They would welcome your views on the Plan in writing, you can reach them at:
Let’s Talk! For a chance to win £50 worth of high street vouchers tell us what you think of the Vale PSB’s draft Well-being Plan! On-line survey: Let’s Talk
Or Speak to them at these events: (note: some events have already taken place)
- Supermarket Drop-in, Tesco Penarth – Saturday 18th November
- Supermarket Drop-in, Asda Barry – Saturday 25th November
- Library Drop-in, Cowbridge- Date to be confirmed