Notice of date appointed for the exercise of electors’ rights under the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004
St Athan Community Council Financial year ended 31 March 2021
- Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc. relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2021, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
St Athan Community Council.
Old School Community Centre,
between the hours of 09:00am to 12 noon documents are available for inspection on Monday to Friday
commencing on 17th August 2021From 16th September 2021 until the audit has been completed, Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
and ending on 15th September 2021
- the right to question the Auditor General about the accounts. The Auditor General can be contacted via BDO / Grant Thornton; and
- the right to attend before the Auditor General and make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the Auditor General via BDO / Grant Thornton. A copy of the written notice must also be given to the council.
- BDO can be contacted at: BDO LLP, Arcadia House, Maritime Walk, Ocean Village, Southampton, SO14 3TL
- Grant Thornton can be contacted at: Grant Thornton, 3 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, CF10 5BT
Please click on list below for full notice: